- 1 What does Australia export the most of?
- 2 What are Australia’s two largest service exports?
- 3 What are the top 2 exports?
- 4 What is Australia’s biggest import?
- 5 What is Australia famous for producing?
- 6 What is Australia’s biggest export to China?
- 7 What is Tasmania’s biggest export?
- 8 What is the United States number 1 export?
- 9 What is America’s biggest import?
What does Australia export the most of?
Despite the fall in iron ore prices and the correspondent drop in export revenue, iron ore remains Australia’s largest export, followed by coal. These two commodities alone represent over a quarter of all export earnings.
What are Australia’s two largest service exports?
Australia’s service exports are larger than rural exports, and of a similar size to manufactures exports. The main service exports are services to tourists in Australia (around $11 billion in 2005), passenger transport ($7½ billion), education ($7 billion), and financial and insurance services ($1½ billion).
What are the top 2 exports?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion.
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion.
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion.
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion.
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion.
What is Australia’s biggest import?
Imports: The top imports of Australia are Refined Petroleum ($16.8B), Cars ($15.8B), Crude Petroleum ($7.9B), Broadcasting Equipment ($6.37B), and Delivery Trucks ($5.84B), importing mostly from China ($52.7B), United States ($24.9B), Japan ($14.9B), Germany ($10.4B), and Thailand ($10B).
What is Australia famous for producing?
Australia is an important source of export cereals, meat, sugar, dairy produce, and fruit.
What is Australia’s biggest export to China?
Iron ore, gas and coal make up the bulk of Australian exports to China (more than AUD 79 billion), but Australian service industries – led by education and tourism – are a growing part of the trade relationship.
What is Tasmania’s biggest export?
In 2019-20 service exports, international education was valued at approximately $673 million, followed by tourism valued at approximately $263 million. These two sectors account for approximately 87 per cent of all of Tasmania’s services exports.
What is the United States number 1 export?
All figures are based are on U.S. Census Bureau data for 2017. Transportation equipment was the top commodity exported by the US last year, accounting for almost 18% of the country’s total exports. This category includes aerospace products and parts, motor vehicles, railroad stock, and ships and boats.
What is America’s biggest import?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Machinery (including computers and hardware) – $386.4 billion.
- Electrical machinery – $367.1 billion.
- Vehicles and automobiles – $306.7 billion.
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.