- 1 How does the Exporter work refined storage?
- 2 How do I get something out of refined storage?
- 3 How do I filter items in refined storage?
- 4 Can you pipe items into refined storage?
- 5 How do I use refined storage patterns?
- 6 How do I use autocraft with refined storage?
- 7 How do I power a refined storage controller?
- 8 How do you charge wireless grid refined storage?
How does the Exporter work refined storage?
The Exporter extracts items or fluids from the storage network and inserts it in the inventory or tank in front of it. Before being able to export anything, the player has to choose the items or fluids to export. The chosen items can be configured to be NBT or damage sensitive.
How do I get something out of refined storage?
If you want to get items out of your storage network, use an Exporter and connect it to an inventory where you want to export to. Configure the filter slots of the Exporter to the items you want to export.
How do I filter items in refined storage?
The Filter is an item that can be used in any Grid. In the Filter’s GUI, which can be opened by pressing right click while holding the filter in hand, the player can specify which items and fluids can be visible.
Can you pipe items into refined storage?
These items can be piped out through a piping system from another mod, hoppers, etc. It can be configured to be NBT or damage sensitive.
How do I use refined storage patterns?
- Start by having a working Refined Storage setup.
- Make some Patterns and put them in the pattern slot as illustrated.
- Put a piece of Oak Wood in the crafting grid.
- Click the Create Pattern button.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the pattern.
- Place your pattern in a Crafter.
How do I use autocraft with refined storage?
You can do this by clicking on the item you want to autocraft. If the item is already available and you want to request more of that item, you can use the CTRL + SHIFT key combination to open the crafting window. When requesting an item, Refined Storage will first ask how many of that item you want to craft.
How do I power a refined storage controller?
The Controller accepts Redstone Flux and Forge Energy power supplies. Right-clicking the Controller will open the GUI that displays all connected devices and the level of power usage. As with most Refined Storage devices, it can be disabled or enabled via Redstone if configured to do so.
How do you charge wireless grid refined storage?
To use the Wireless Grid the item needs Forge Energy. You’ll have to charge it in a block that charges items from another mod. After doing all these steps, the Wireless Grid is still missing a signal from the storage network. Add at least 1 Wireless Transmitter to the network to get a basic range of 16 blocks.