- 1 What are the top 10 agricultural exports?
- 2 What are the top 3 producers of agriculture?
- 3 What food does the US import?
- 4 Who is the biggest exporter of rice?
- 5 Which country is most advanced in agriculture?
- 6 Which country has the best soil in the world?
- 7 Which country is top in agriculture?
- 8 Which country is best for agriculture jobs?
What are the top 10 agricultural exports?
Top 10 U.S. agricultural exports: soybeans ($25.683 billion), corn ($9.210 billion), tree nuts ($8.402 billion), pork & pork products ($7.715 billion), beef & beef products ($7.649 billion), prepared foods ($6.773 billion), dairy products ($6.453 billion), wheat ($6.298 billion), cotton ($5.976 billion) and soybean
What are the top 3 producers of agriculture?
- Four of the world’s dominant food-producing countries—China, India, the U.S., and Brazil—also rank in the top ten countries in the world for total geographic land area.
- The U.S. has long been a superpower in food markets, and it is still one of the world’s largest food exporters.
What food does the US import?
United States agriculture imports total $127.6 billion with coffee and cocoa, fresh and processed vegetables, and grains and feeds accounting for the majority.
Who is the biggest exporter of rice?
India becomes world’s largest exporter of Rice
- Thailand: The south-east Asian country ranked second on the list of the world’s largest rice exporting countries.
- Vietnam: It was ranked third largest rice exporter with 6.4 million tonnes.
- China: It has remained the number one importer country of rice in the year 2015.
Which country is most advanced in agriculture?
Top Agricultural Producing Countries in World
- China. China has 7% of the arable land and with that, they feed 22% of the world’s population.
- United States. The United States is known for its agriculture science and provides some advanced agriculture technology in the world.
Which country has the best soil in the world?
Bangladesh tops the list with 59% (33828.34 square miles) of its total land space marked as arable, a significant fall from 67.4% in 1965. Most of Bangladesh is rich fertile land, 65.5% of which is under cultivation and 17% being under forest cover all enjoying a good network of internal and cross-border rivers.
Which country is top in agriculture?
China is the top country by gross value of agricultural production in the world.
Which country is best for agriculture jobs?
Best countries to study agriculture