- 1 Which countries are important for both import and export?
- 2 Which country has the most imports and exports?
- 3 Who are the top 3 importers and exporters?
- 4 Which country is largest exporter?
- 5 What 5 countries do we import the most from?
- 6 What are the top 5 imports?
- 7 What is the rank of India in exports?
- 8 Which country imports the most dates?
Which countries are important for both import and export?
For most economies in the world, their leading export and import trading partner in terms of value is either the European Union or China, and to a certain degree, the United States and Russia.
Which country has the most imports and exports?
The United States, China and Germany are the leading import countries worldwide, and also the leading export countries worldwide, albeit in a different order. The top traded goods and commodities are oil and fuel, electronic equipment and machinery.
Who are the top 3 importers and exporters?
The United States, Germany, China, and Japan are the world’s largest importers and, consequently, the world’s largest economies. In recent years Germany overtook the traditional position of the world’s largest exporter held by the United States over the last 50 years.
Which country is largest exporter?
China has been the largest exporter of goods in the world since 2009. 1 Official estimates suggest the country’s total exports amounted to $2.641 trillion in 2019.
What 5 countries do we import the most from?
The top five suppliers of U.S. goods imports in 2019 were: China ($452 billion), Mexico ($358 billion), Canada ($319 billion), Japan ($144 billion), and Germany ($128 billion). U.S. goods imports from the European Union 27 were $515 billion. The United States is the largest services exporter in the world.
What are the top 5 imports?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.
- Furniture, Lighting, and Signs – $72.1 billion.
- Plastics – $61.9 billion.
- Gems and precious metals – $60.8 billion.
- Organic chemicals – $54.6 billion.
What is the rank of India in exports?
Overview: In 2019 India was the number 5 economy in the world in terms of GDP (current US$), the number 15 in total exports, the number 11 in total imports, the number 142 economy in terms of GDP per capita (current US$) and the number 44 most complex economy according to the Economic Complexity Index (ECI).
Which country imports the most dates?
The world’s biggest importer of dates is India. In 2016, it imported $211m worth of the fruit. The UAE and Morocco are also key markets, with imports valued at $119m and $96m respectively.