- 1 What is the US number 1 export?
- 2 Who does the US export the most to?
- 3 What state is the number 1 exporter of goods?
- 4 What is America’s biggest import?
- 5 What country has the largest trade deficit?
- 6 Which country does the US trade with the most?
- 7 Which state produces the most goods?
- 8 Where does the US get most of its steel?
- 9 Where does the US get its oil?
- 10 What are the top 3 Exports of China?
What is the US number 1 export?
Services are the biggest US export, with total foreign sales of $778 billion last year.
Who does the US export the most to?
Canada was the largest purchaser of U.S. goods exports in 2019, accounting for 17.8 percent of total U.S. goods exports. The top five purchasers of U.S. goods exports in 2019 were: Canada ($292.6 billion), Mexico ($256.6 billion), China ($106.4 billion), Japan ($74.4 billion), and the United Kingdom ($69.1 billion).
What state is the number 1 exporter of goods?
According to data from the U.S. Census Bureau USA Trade platform, Texas is the biggest exporter among U.S. states.
What is America’s biggest import?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Machinery (including computers and hardware) – $386.4 billion.
- Electrical machinery – $367.1 billion.
- Vehicles and automobiles – $306.7 billion.
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.
What country has the largest trade deficit?
The United States has the largest trade deficit in the world. In 2018, the trade deficit of this nation was $621 billion. While the country brought in over $3 trillion in imports, the amount of exports was just $2.5 trillion.
Which country does the US trade with the most?
China, Canada and Mexico are the country’s largest trading partners, accounting for nearly $1.9 trillion worth of imports and exports.
Which state produces the most goods?
What US states produce the most food? (Ranking 1-50) California ranks first in the U.S. for agricultural cash receipts followed by Iowa, Texas, Nebraska and Illinois. California ranks first in the United States for agricultural cash receipts followed by Iowa, Texas, Nebraska and Illinois.
Where does the US get most of its steel?
Iron and steel scrap Two-thirds of the iron and steel produced in the US is made from recycled scrap, rather than from iron ore. In 2014, 81 million mt of iron and steel were produced from scrap. Most steel from scrap is produced using electric arc furnaces.
Where does the US get its oil?
Saudi Arabia, the largest OPEC exporter, was the source of 7% of U.S. total petroleum imports and 8% of U.S. crude oil imports. Saudi Arabia is also the largest source of U.S. petroleum imports from Persian Gulf countries.
What are the top 3 Exports of China?
China’s top exports are broadcasting equipment ($231B), computers ($146B), office machine parts ($90.8B), integrated circuits ($80.1B) and telephones ($62B), according to 2017 data from the Observatory of Economic Complexity, a Massachusetts Institute of Technology-linked trade tracker.