Who is the number 1 exporter in the world?
China has been the largest exporter of goods in the world since 2009, and total Chinese exports amounted to $2.641 trillion in 2019.
What 5 countries do we import the most from?
The top five suppliers of U.S. goods imports in 2019 were: China ($452 billion), Mexico ($358 billion), Canada ($319 billion), Japan ($144 billion), and Germany ($128 billion). U.S. goods imports from the European Union 27 were $515 billion. The United States is the largest services exporter in the world.
What are the top 5 car manufacturer in Germany?
Top Five German Car Brands
- Volkswagen. Volkswagen is the flagship brand for the Volkswagen Group and is considered to be one of the most reliable brands on the global market.
What is the main export of India?
India’s major exports included petroleum products, gems and jewelry, and drug formulations. Additionally, the value of the various types of machinery India exported was valued at over 29 billion U.S. dollars. Other major exports include spices, tea, coffee, tobacco in agriculture, along with iron and steel.
What are the top 5 imports?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.
- Furniture, Lighting, and Signs – $72.1 billion.
- Plastics – $61.9 billion.
- Gems and precious metals – $60.8 billion.
- Organic chemicals – $54.6 billion.
Which country exports the most 2020?
The value of exports of China amounted to almost 2.6 trillion U.S. dollars in 2020, which placed this country on place one in the ranking of countries with highest exports globally. The value of goods exported from China almost doubled between 2009 and 2014.