- 1 Who is the second largest exporter?
- 2 Who are the world’s top 2 Exporters?
- 3 Is the US the second largest exporter in the world?
- 4 What are the top 2 exports?
- 5 Who is biggest exporter in world?
- 6 Who is the biggest importer in the world?
- 7 What is America’s biggest import?
- 8 What is the United States number 1 export?
- 9 What is China’s #1 import?
Who is the second largest exporter?
2. United States. The U.S. is the second-largest exporter in the world, with an estimated $1.58 trillion in exports for 2017.
Who are the world’s top 2 Exporters?
The top 10 export countries are China, United States, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Hong Kong, South Korea, Italy, France and Belgium. Collectively, those leading exports-based economies represent over half (52.3%) of total exports by value from all countries.
Is the US the second largest exporter in the world?
Goods Exports The United States is the 2nd largest goods exporter in the world. U.S. goods exports to the world totaled $1.6 trillion in 2019, down 1.4 percent ($22.5 billion) from 2018.
What are the top 2 exports?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion.
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion.
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion.
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion.
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion.
Who is biggest exporter in world?
China has been the largest exporter of goods in the world since 2009. 1 Official estimates suggest the country’s total exports amounted to $2.641 trillion in 2019. 2 In 2013, China became the largest trading nation in the world.
Who is the biggest importer in the world?
In 2019, the U.S. were the leading import country in the world with an import value of about 2.57 trillion US dollars. Import and export are generally important pillars of a country’s economy.
What is America’s biggest import?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Machinery (including computers and hardware) – $386.4 billion.
- Electrical machinery – $367.1 billion.
- Vehicles and automobiles – $306.7 billion.
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.
What is the United States number 1 export?
All figures are based are on U.S. Census Bureau data for 2017. Transportation equipment was the top commodity exported by the US last year, accounting for almost 18% of the country’s total exports. This category includes aerospace products and parts, motor vehicles, railroad stock, and ships and boats.
What is China’s #1 import?
Imports: The top imports of China are Crude Petroleum ($204B), Integrated Circuits ($123B), Iron Ore ($83.1B), Petroleum Gas ($47.8B), and Cars ($43.1B), importing mostly from South Korea ($136B), Japan ($128B), Australia ($111B), Germany ($107B), and United States ($103B).