- 1 How does the Exporter work refined storage?
- 2 How do I export from refined storage?
- 3 How do I filter items in refined storage?
- 4 How do I use refined storage patterns?
- 5 How do I use autocraft with refined storage?
- 6 How do you power a refined storage controller?
- 7 How do I remove a refined storage pattern?
- 8 Can you pipe items into refined storage?
- 9 What is refined storage?
How does the Exporter work refined storage?
The Exporter extracts items or fluids from the storage network and inserts it in the inventory or tank in front of it. Before being able to export anything, the player has to choose the items or fluids to export. The chosen items can be configured to be NBT or damage sensitive.
How do I export from refined storage?
If you want to get items out of your storage network, use an Exporter and connect it to an inventory where you want to export to. Configure the filter slots of the Exporter to the items you want to export.
How do I filter items in refined storage?
The Filter is an item that can be used in any Grid. In the Filter’s GUI, which can be opened by pressing right click while holding the filter in hand, the player can specify which items and fluids can be visible.
How do I use refined storage patterns?
- Start by having a working Refined Storage setup.
- Make some Patterns and put them in the pattern slot as illustrated.
- Put a piece of Oak Wood in the crafting grid.
- Click the Create Pattern button.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the pattern.
- Place your pattern in a Crafter.
How do I use autocraft with refined storage?
You can do this by clicking on the item you want to autocraft. If the item is already available and you want to request more of that item, you can use the CTRL + SHIFT key combination to open the crafting window. When requesting an item, Refined Storage will first ask how many of that item you want to craft.
How do you power a refined storage controller?
The Controller accepts Redstone Flux and Forge Energy power supplies. Right-clicking the Controller will open the GUI that displays all connected devices and the level of power usage. As with most Refined Storage devices, it can be disabled or enabled via Redstone if configured to do so.
How do I remove a refined storage pattern?
Use SHIFT + right click in your inventory while holding the Pattern to clear it. You can also override the Pattern in the Pattern Grid.
Can you pipe items into refined storage?
These items can be piped out through a piping system from another mod, hoppers, etc. It can be configured to be NBT or damage sensitive.
What is refined storage?
Refined Storage is a mass storage mod for Minecraft that offers the player a network-based storage system, allowing them to store items and fluids on a massively expandable device network. Items and fluids can be stored in one of the many storage capabilities that the mod offers.