- 1 What is an ace exporter account?
- 2 How do I change the owner of Ace account?
- 3 How do I add users to ACE Portal?
- 4 How do I create an ACE account?
- 5 What is the ACE portal used for?
- 6 What is an ACE entry?
- 7 How do I merge my ace accounts?
- 8 How long is an ace manifest good for?
- 9 Why is my ace account locked?
- 10 What is a shared secret value?
- 11 What is a CBP protest?
- 12 What is the difference between AES and ace?
- 13 How do I run a report in ACE?
- 14 What is a secure data portal?
What is an ace exporter account?
An ACE Exporter Account will provide access to AES Direct to file Electronic Export Information (EEI) and to initiate the approval process to access ACE export reports. Once you have completed the form, select “Submit”. Note: Only US and US territory entities may apply for an ACE Exporter Account.
How do I change the owner of Ace account?
To replace the Account Owner (AO) of an existing ACE Secure Data Portal Account, please complete a ACE Secure Data Portal Application form with the new AO information in Section B.
How do I add users to ACE Portal?
Select User Access located under “User Account Administration.” 3. The “User Access” portlet displays. Select the drop-down arrow under “Add User.” 4. Select Add Existing User.
How do I create an ACE account?
Applying for an Account
- Step 1: Identify Sub- account Type. Determine which Sub- Account Type your company will need based on your business activity.
- Step 2: Designate an Account Owner. Select an individual, or entity, who will serve as the manager of your corporate account.
- Step 3: Apply.
- Step 4: Login and Setup Account.
What is the ACE portal used for?
The ACE Portal helps improve compliance with trade laws by enabling account holders to identify and evaluate compliance issues, monitor daily operations, set up payment options, review filings, access a reports tool, compile data, perform national trend analysis, and be provided with insight into entries under review
What is an ACE entry?
The ACE Secure Data Portal (ACE Portal) is a web-based entry point for ACE. It provides a centralized online access point to connect CBP, trade representatives and government agencies involved in importing goods into the United States. Receive, respond to, and monitor CBP Forms 28, 29, and 4647.
How do I merge my ace accounts?
Merge Account Process Select Merge Accounts listed under “User Account Administration” found under the “Tools” tab. The “Create Merge Account Request” screen is displayed.
How long is an ace manifest good for?
ACE Cargo Release auto-cancels entries after 30 consecutive days with no bill match. The entry will remain on file in cancelled status. The same entry number cannot be used again.
Why is my ace account locked?
A: The ACE account password must be changed every 90 days. Users will have three unsuccessful attempts to log in to their account until it is disabled. If your account gets locked out, please contact the ACE Support Desk at 1-866-530-4172, option 1, then option 2.
1. The shared secret is a unique code that enables retrieval of a temporary ACE password. was provided in the online application, contact the CBP Technology Service Desk at 1-866-530- 4172 in order to obtain the shared secret.
What is a CBP protest?
If you disagree with a decision made by U.S. Customs and Border Protection or want to correct information previously entered on entry documents, you have three options. Protests and petitions are generally filed on CBP Form 19. This form provides instructions on what is required to file a protest.
What is the difference between AES and ace?
ACE (Automated Commercial Environment): this is the primary system that the trade community reports import and export shipments. AES (Automated Export System): this is the central point where export shipment data is filed and sent to the US Customs and Border Protection.
How do I run a report in ACE?
Running your Periodic Monthly Statement report in ACE
- Log into the ACE Portal.
- Select the company you want to access and click ‘Select and Continue’
- Click ‘Accounts’ from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click ‘Reports’ in the vertical menu at the left side of the page.
What is a secure data portal?
The Secure Data Portal is a web-based entry point for ACE. It provides a centralized online access point to connect CBP, trade representatives and government agencies involved in importing goods into the United States.