- 1 What is the US the leading exporter of?
- 2 What US state exports the most?
- 3 What are the top 5 export states in the US?
- 4 What is America’s biggest import?
- 5 What is the top US import?
- 6 What each US state is known for?
- 7 What state produces the most?
- 8 Where does the US get its oil?
- 9 What is China’s #1 import?
What is the US the leading exporter of?
United States Top 10 Exports America’s biggest export products by value in 2020 were refined petroleum oil, crude oil, cars, electronic integrated circuits and petroleum gases. In aggregate, those major exports account for 16.4% of overall exports sales from the United States.
What US state exports the most?
According to data from the U.S. Census Bureau USA Trade platform, Texas is the biggest exporter among U.S. states. Texas biggest export commodity were oil and petroleum products, which made up almost one third of Texan exports in 2020.
What are the top 5 export states in the US?
The top 5 export states in the United States ( Texas, California, New York, Louisiana, Illinois ) were responsible for almost half (42.6%) of all American exports by value in 2020.
What is America’s biggest import?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Machinery (including computers and hardware) – $386.4 billion.
- Electrical machinery – $367.1 billion.
- Vehicles and automobiles – $306.7 billion.
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.
What is the top US import?
Imports: The top imports of United States are Cars ($178B), Crude Petroleum ($123B), Computers ($81.9B), Broadcasting Equipment ($81.8B), and Packaged Medicaments ($79.5B), importing mostly from China ($429B), Mexico ($361B), Canada ($314B), Japan ($134B), and Germany ($131B).
What each US state is known for?
Here’s what every state is best known for.
- ALABAMA: College football. Alabama Crimson Tide fans.
- ALASKA: The Northern Lights. The Northern Lights.
- ARIZONA: The Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon.
- ARKANSAS: Former President Bill Clinton.
- CALIFORNIA: Hollywood.
- COLORADO: Skiing.
- CONNECTICUT: Casinos.
- DELAWARE: NASCAR.
What state produces the most?
What US states produce the most food? (Ranking 1-50) California ranks first in the U.S. for agricultural cash receipts followed by Iowa, Texas, Nebraska and Illinois. California ranks first in the United States for agricultural cash receipts followed by Iowa, Texas, Nebraska and Illinois.
Where does the US get its oil?
Saudi Arabia, the largest OPEC exporter, was the source of 7% of U.S. total petroleum imports and 8% of U.S. crude oil imports. Saudi Arabia is also the largest source of U.S. petroleum imports from Persian Gulf countries.
What is China’s #1 import?
Imports: The top imports of China are Crude Petroleum ($204B), Integrated Circuits ($123B), Iron Ore ($83.1B), Petroleum Gas ($47.8B), and Cars ($43.1B), importing mostly from South Korea ($136B), Japan ($128B), Australia ($111B), Germany ($107B), and United States ($103B).