- 1 Which country was the largest exporter of the world in 2012?
- 2 What is world’s leading exporter?
- 3 Which of the following region was the leading exporter of merchandise in 2011?
- 4 Who is the biggest importer in the world?
- 5 What 5 countries do we import the most from?
- 6 Which country has the most exports 2020?
- 7 What are China’s top 5 exports?
- 8 What is Mexico’s biggest export to us?
- 9 What was the value of trade between the three countries in 2012?
- 10 What is Mexico’s biggest import?
- 11 What are the top 3 Imports of India?
Which country was the largest exporter of the world in 2012?
In 2012 top Exporting countries were China, United States, Germany, Japan and France.
What is world’s leading exporter?
China has been the largest exporter of goods in the world since 2009. 1 Official estimates suggest the country’s total exports amounted to $2.641 trillion in 2019. 2 In 2013, China became the largest trading nation in the world.
Which of the following region was the leading exporter of merchandise in 2011?
India had the fastest export growth among major traders in 2011, with shipments rising 16.1 per cent. Meanwhile, China had the second-fastest export growth of any major economy at 9.3 per cent.
Who is the biggest importer in the world?
In 2019, the U.S. were the leading import country in the world with an import value of about 2.57 trillion US dollars. Import and export are generally important pillars of a country’s economy.
What 5 countries do we import the most from?
The top five suppliers of U.S. goods imports in 2019 were: China ($452 billion), Mexico ($358 billion), Canada ($319 billion), Japan ($144 billion), and Germany ($128 billion). U.S. goods imports from the European Union 27 were $515 billion. The United States is the largest services exporter in the world.
Which country has the most exports 2020?
1. China. China is the world’s largest and top exporting country.
What are China’s top 5 exports?
Exports: The top exports of China are Broadcasting Equipment ($208B), Computers ($141B), Integrated Circuits ($108B), Office Machine Parts ($82.7B), and Telephones ($54.8B), exporting mostly to United States ($429B), Hong Kong ($268B), Japan ($152B), South Korea ($108B), and Germany ($96.9B).
What is Mexico’s biggest export to us?
Mexico is the largest exporter of beer to the United States, with more than 360 million cases of Mexican beer entering the country by the end of the year, according to the Beer Institute, an American trade group.
What was the value of trade between the three countries in 2012?
The trade value was $1.1 trillion.
What is Mexico’s biggest import?
Mexico’s Top Imports
- Refined petroleum – $31.3 billion.
- Petroleum gas – $7.06 billion.
- Corn – $3.1 billion.
- Raw aluminum – $2.28 billion.
- Soybeans – $1.94 billion.
What are the top 3 Imports of India?
India main imports are: mineral fuels, oils and waxes and bituminous substances (27 percent of total imports); pearls, precious and semi-precious stones and jewelry (14 percent); electrical machinery and equipment (10 percent); nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery and mechanical appliances (8 percent); and organic