What is AEM content fragment?
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Content Fragments allow you to design, create, curate and publish page-independent content. They allow you to prepare content ready for use in multiple locations/over multiple channels.
How do I export content in AEM?
Get started with 3 simple steps:
- Step 1 – Select pages, labels and tags. The first step to create a package is to select the content: the author can add pages, labels and tags by pointing to their path in AEM.
- Step 2 – Choose automatic options.
- Step 3 – Review and use your package.
What is AEM Contentservice?
AEM 6.3’s Content as a Service (CaaS) is an editor-empowered tool to provide an aggregated view of content within the JCR. That content can be assets, content fragments or pages, intended for external consumption.
What is sling model exporter?
Sling Model Exporter was introduced in Sling Models v1. 3.0. This new feature allows new annotations to be added to Sling Models that define how the Model an can be exported as a different Java object, or more commonly, serialized into a different format such as JSON.
How do I access content fragment in AEM?
AEM configurations allow you to do many things such as editable templates, contextual site configurations, and content fragment configurations.
- Go to AEM Start > Tools > General > Configuration Browser > Create.
- Enter “fragmentexamples” for the title.
- Check the “Content Fragment Models” checkbox.
- Click create.
How do I add content to AEM?
Create a content fragment:
- Go to AEM Start> Assets > Files > AEM Quickstart Site > Create > Content Fragment.
- Select the Content Fragment Model i.e. “Demo Book”
- Enter a title for the book.
- Click create.
- Fill in the rest of the fields as desired.
Is AEM headless?
Content created as headless within AEM can be delivered independent of presentation layer to different channels. Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) comes with powerful API known as DefaultGetServlet which lies under Apache Sling web framework to use Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) as headless content management system.
What is a sling model?
Sling Models are annotation driven Java “POJO’s” (Plain Old Java Objects) that facilitate the mapping of data from the JCR to Java variables, and provide a number of other niceties when developing in the context of AEM.
How do you make an AEM sling model?
A Sling Model is implemented as an OSGi bundle. A Java class located in the OSGi bundle is annotated with @Model and the adaptable class (for example, @Model(adaptables = Resource. class). The data members (Fields) use @Inject annotations.