- 1 Is the US the largest exporter and importer?
- 2 Which country is the world’s third largest exporter and importer?
- 3 What is the United States #1 import?
- 4 Who is the largest exporter?
- 5 What are the top 5 imports?
- 6 Which country imports the most food?
- 7 What is China’s #1 import?
- 8 What food does the US import?
Is the US the largest exporter and importer?
The United States is the world’s largest trading nation, with over $5.6 trillion in exports and imports of goods and services in 2019.
Which country is the world’s third largest exporter and importer?
Exporting an estimated $1.40 trillion worth of goods and services in 2017, Germany is the world’s third-largest exporter.
What is the United States #1 import?
Imports: The top imports of United States are Cars ($178B), Crude Petroleum ($123B), Computers ($81.9B), Broadcasting Equipment ($81.8B), and Packaged Medicaments ($79.5B), importing mostly from China ($429B), Mexico ($361B), Canada ($314B), Japan ($134B), and Germany ($131B).
Who is the largest exporter?
China has been the largest exporter of goods in the world since 2009. 1 Official estimates suggest the country’s total exports amounted to $2.641 trillion in 2019. 2 In 2013, China became the largest trading nation in the world. 1 The United States previously held that position.
What are the top 5 imports?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.
- Furniture, Lighting, and Signs – $72.1 billion.
- Plastics – $61.9 billion.
- Gems and precious metals – $60.8 billion.
- Organic chemicals – $54.6 billion.
Which country imports the most food?
The United States, being one of the world’s largest economies, imports a total of $133 billion USD worth of food and food products, followed by China at $105.26 billion USD, Germany at $98.90 billion USD, Japan at $68.86 billion USD, the United Kingdom at $66.54 billion USD, the Netherlands at $64.38 billion USD,
What is China’s #1 import?
Imports: The top imports of China are Crude Petroleum ($204B), Integrated Circuits ($123B), Iron Ore ($83.1B), Petroleum Gas ($47.8B), and Cars ($43.1B), importing mostly from South Korea ($136B), Japan ($128B), Australia ($111B), Germany ($107B), and United States ($103B).
What food does the US import?
United States agriculture imports total $127.6 billion with coffee and cocoa, fresh and processed vegetables, and grains and feeds accounting for the majority.