- 1 What are the top 5 exporting countries?
- 2 Who is the biggest importer in the world?
- 3 Which country has the most exports 2020?
- 4 Who is the largest exporter in the world 2021?
- 5 Which country exports the most sugar?
- 6 What are the top 3 Imports of India?
- 7 What is India’s biggest import?
- 8 What does India export to USA?
What are the top 5 exporting countries?
The top 10 export countries are China, United States, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Hong Kong, South Korea, Italy, France and Belgium. Collectively, those leading exports-based economies represent over half (52.3%) of total exports by value from all countries.
Who is the biggest importer in the world?
In 2019, the U.S. were the leading import country in the world with an import value of about 2.57 trillion US dollars. Import and export are generally important pillars of a country’s economy.
Which country has the most exports 2020?
1. China. China is the world’s largest and top exporting country.
Who is the largest exporter in the world 2021?
China. Aside from the European Union, China is the world’s largest exporter.
Which country exports the most sugar?
Brazil has the highest export volume of sugar of any country, at 32.15 million metric tons as of 2020/2021. The second largest sugar exporter, Thailand, had significantly less export volume compared to Brazil, at about 7.3 million metric tons of sugar that year.
What are the top 3 Imports of India?
India main imports are: mineral fuels, oils and waxes and bituminous substances (27 percent of total imports); pearls, precious and semi-precious stones and jewelry (14 percent); electrical machinery and equipment (10 percent); nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery and mechanical appliances (8 percent); and organic
What is India’s biggest import?
- Mineral fuels including oil: US$104.4 billion (28.4% of total imports)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $42.9 billion (11.7%)
- Gems, precious metals: $41 billion (11.2%)
- Machinery including computers: $35.2 billion (9.6%)
- Organic chemicals: $18.2 billion (4.9%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $12 billion (3.3%)
What does India export to USA?
The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2019 were: mineral fuels ($8.2 billion), precious metal and stone (diamonds) ($6.4 billion), aircraft ($2.8 billion), machinery ($2.4 billion), and organic chemicals ($1.9 billion).