- 1 Who are the world’s five largest exporters?
- 2 Which country is the world’s largest international trade?
- 3 Who is the number 1 exporter in the world?
- 4 Who is the largest importer in the world?
- 5 Which country exports the most food 2020?
- 6 What country imports the most food?
- 7 Which country has the most exports 2020?
- 8 Which country has best economy?
Who are the world’s five largest exporters?
The top 10 export countries are China, United States, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Hong Kong, South Korea, Italy, France and Belgium. Collectively, those leading exports-based economies represent over half (52.3%) of total exports by value from all countries.
Which country is the world’s largest international trade?
The United States is the world’s largest trading nation, with over $5.6 trillion in exports and imports of goods and services in 2019. The U.S. has trade relations with more than 200 countries, territories, and regional associations around the globe. The United States is the 2nd largest goods exporter in the world.
Who is the number 1 exporter in the world?
China has been the largest exporter of goods in the world since 2009, and total Chinese exports amounted to $2.641 trillion in 2019.
Who is the largest importer in the world?
In 2019, the U.S. were the leading import country in the world with an import value of about 2.57 trillion US dollars. Import and export are generally important pillars of a country’s economy. The trade balance of a country shows the relationship between the values of a country’s imports and exports.
Which country exports the most food 2020?
After the United States, Germany exports the most food. The main exports from Germany include sugar beets, milk, wheat, and potatoes. The main country destinations are the United States, France, the United Kingdom, and China. After Germany, the United Kingdom is the next biggest food exporter.
What country imports the most food?
The United States, being one of the world’s largest economies, imports a total of $133 billion USD worth of food and food products, followed by China at $105.26 billion USD, Germany at $98.90 billion USD, Japan at $68.86 billion USD, the United Kingdom at $66.54 billion USD, the Netherlands at $64.38 billion USD,
Which country has the most exports 2020?
1. China. China is the world’s largest and top exporting country.
Which country has best economy?
Here is the latest list of top 10 economies of the world for 2019-20.
- United States. In 2019, the nominal GDP of the US is expected to exceed USD 21 trillion.
- China. The Chinese economy has witnessed an astonishing growth over the last few decades.
- United Kingdom.