- 1 Which country is the biggest exporter?
- 2 Who are the world’s five largest exporters?
- 3 What is the US the largest exporter of?
- 4 Who is the world’s largest importer?
- 5 What 5 countries do we import the most from?
- 6 Which country exports the most food 2020?
- 7 Which country exports the most sugar?
- 8 What is America’s biggest import?
- 9 What is the United States number 1 export?
- 10 What is the top US import?
Which country is the biggest exporter?
China. Aside from the European Union, China is the world’s largest exporter. In 2017, China exported an estimated $2.16 trillion worth of goods and services, primarily electronic equipment and machinery.
Who are the world’s five largest exporters?
The top 10 export countries are China, United States, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Hong Kong, South Korea, Italy, France and Belgium. Collectively, those leading exports-based economies represent over half (52.3%) of total exports by value from all countries.
What is the US the largest exporter of?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion.
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion.
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion.
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion.
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion.
Who is the world’s largest importer?
In 2019, the U.S. were the leading import country in the world with an import value of about 2.57 trillion US dollars. Import and export are generally important pillars of a country’s economy.
What 5 countries do we import the most from?
The top five suppliers of U.S. goods imports in 2019 were: China ($452 billion), Mexico ($358 billion), Canada ($319 billion), Japan ($144 billion), and Germany ($128 billion). U.S. goods imports from the European Union 27 were $515 billion. The United States is the largest services exporter in the world.
Which country exports the most food 2020?
After the United States, Germany exports the most food. The main exports from Germany include sugar beets, milk, wheat, and potatoes. The main country destinations are the United States, France, the United Kingdom, and China. After Germany, the United Kingdom is the next biggest food exporter.
Which country exports the most sugar?
Brazil has the highest export volume of sugar of any country, at 32.15 million metric tons as of 2020/2021. The second largest sugar exporter, Thailand, had significantly less export volume compared to Brazil, at about 7.3 million metric tons of sugar that year.
What is America’s biggest import?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Machinery (including computers and hardware) – $386.4 billion.
- Electrical machinery – $367.1 billion.
- Vehicles and automobiles – $306.7 billion.
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.
What is the United States number 1 export?
All figures are based are on U.S. Census Bureau data for 2017. Transportation equipment was the top commodity exported by the US last year, accounting for almost 18% of the country’s total exports. This category includes aerospace products and parts, motor vehicles, railroad stock, and ships and boats.
What is the top US import?
Imports: The top imports of United States are Cars ($178B), Crude Petroleum ($123B), Computers ($81.9B), Broadcasting Equipment ($81.8B), and Packaged Medicaments ($79.5B), importing mostly from China ($429B), Mexico ($361B), Canada ($314B), Japan ($134B), and Germany ($131B).