- 1 What are the top 5 countries we export to?
- 2 Who is the largest exporter in 2020?
- 3 Who is the biggest importer in the world?
- 4 Which country exports the most food 2020?
- 5 Who is the largest exporter in the world 2021?
- 6 What are the top 3 Imports of India?
- 7 What is India’s biggest import?
- 8 What does India export to USA?
What are the top 5 countries we export to?
The Top Countries Exporting to the U.S.
- China. Tariffs between the U.S. and China has impacted trade between the two countries, and yet China remains the biggest exporter to the U.S., with goods totaling $382.1 billion year-to-date as of the end of October 2019.
- United Kingdom.
Who is the largest exporter in 2020?
Not only is China the world’s largest exporter, but it is also the largest trading nation in terms of its net balance of trade.
Who is the biggest importer in the world?
In 2019, the U.S. were the leading import country in the world with an import value of about 2.57 trillion US dollars. Import and export are generally important pillars of a country’s economy.
Which country exports the most food 2020?
After the United States, Germany exports the most food. The main exports from Germany include sugar beets, milk, wheat, and potatoes. The main country destinations are the United States, France, the United Kingdom, and China. After Germany, the United Kingdom is the next biggest food exporter.
Who is the largest exporter in the world 2021?
China. Aside from the European Union, China is the world’s largest exporter.
What are the top 3 Imports of India?
India main imports are: mineral fuels, oils and waxes and bituminous substances (27 percent of total imports); pearls, precious and semi-precious stones and jewelry (14 percent); electrical machinery and equipment (10 percent); nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery and mechanical appliances (8 percent); and organic
What is India’s biggest import?
- Mineral fuels including oil: US$104.4 billion (28.4% of total imports)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $42.9 billion (11.7%)
- Gems, precious metals: $41 billion (11.2%)
- Machinery including computers: $35.2 billion (9.6%)
- Organic chemicals: $18.2 billion (4.9%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $12 billion (3.3%)
What does India export to USA?
The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2019 were: mineral fuels ($8.2 billion), precious metal and stone (diamonds) ($6.4 billion), aircraft ($2.8 billion), machinery ($2.4 billion), and organic chemicals ($1.9 billion).