- 1 How do you pull items out of a refined storage system?
- 2 How do I filter items in refined storage?
- 3 How do I use autocraft with refined storage?
- 4 How do you use refined storage blocks?
- 5 How do I power a refined storage controller?
- 6 How do I use refined storage patterns?
- 7 What do you need for a ME system?
How do you pull items out of a refined storage system?
If you want to get items out of your storage network, use an Exporter and connect it to an inventory where you want to export to. Configure the filter slots of the Exporter to the items you want to export.
How do I filter items in refined storage?
The Filter is an item that can be used in any Grid. In the Filter’s GUI, which can be opened by pressing right click while holding the filter in hand, the player can specify which items and fluids can be visible.
How do I use autocraft with refined storage?
You can do this by clicking on the item you want to autocraft. If the item is already available and you want to request more of that item, you can use the CTRL + SHIFT key combination to open the crafting window. When requesting an item, Refined Storage will first ask how many of that item you want to craft.
How do you use refined storage blocks?
The Storage Block is a block that provides the system with storage. It is similar to the Storage Disk, but can be placed in the world. Sneak and right click while holding the empty Storage Block to retrieve the various parts back:
- The corresponding Storage Part.
- Basic Processor.
- Machine Casing.
How do I power a refined storage controller?
The Controller accepts Redstone Flux and Forge Energy power supplies. Right-clicking the Controller will open the GUI that displays all connected devices and the level of power usage. As with most Refined Storage devices, it can be disabled or enabled via Redstone if configured to do so.
How do I use refined storage patterns?
- Start by having a working Refined Storage setup.
- Make some Patterns and put them in the pattern slot as illustrated.
- Put a piece of Oak Wood in the crafting grid.
- Click the Create Pattern button.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the pattern.
- Place your pattern in a Crafter.
What do you need for a ME system?
To set up a network there are only a few things needed:
- exactly one ME Controller (it won’t work if you have more)
- a power source connected to your Controller.
- at least one Storage Block (ME Drive or ME Chest)