- 1 Who is the largest exporter to the US?
- 2 What countries export to the United States?
- 3 What are the top 10 countries the US exports to?
- 4 What is America’s biggest import?
- 5 How much of our food comes from China?
- 6 Where does the US get most of its food?
- 7 What food does the US import?
- 8 Where does the US get its oil?
- 9 What country is similar to United States?
Who is the largest exporter to the US?
Tariffs between the U.S. and China has impacted trade between the two countries, and yet China remains the biggest exporter to the U.S., with goods totaling $382.1 billion year-to-date as of the end of October 2019.
What countries export to the United States?
The United States exports more food than any other country in the world. Among the top export destinations of the United States are Canada, Mexico, China, Japan and Germany. A significant share of the total production of numerous vital commodities is absorbed by the US agriculture export markets.
What are the top 10 countries the US exports to?
Top 10: Countries Receiving U.S. Exports
- Canada … US$211.9 billion (up 31.7% from 2002)
- Mexico … $120.4 billion (up 23.5%)
- Japan … $55.5 billion (up 7.8%)
- China … $41.9 billion (up 89.6%)
- United Kingdom …$38.6 billion (up 16.3%)
- Germany … $34.2 billion (up 28.6%)
- South Korea … $27.8 billion (up 23%)
What is America’s biggest import?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Machinery (including computers and hardware) – $386.4 billion.
- Electrical machinery – $367.1 billion.
- Vehicles and automobiles – $306.7 billion.
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.
How much of our food comes from China?
Despite the rapid growth, less than 1 percent of the U.S. food supply comes from China. For a few specific items, like apple juice, garlic, canned mandarin oranges, fish, and shrimp, China is a major supplier.
Where does the US get most of its food?
In 2019, the top partner countries from which United States Imports Food Products include Canada, Mexico, France, Italy and Singapore.
What food does the US import?
United States agriculture imports total $127.6 billion with coffee and cocoa, fresh and processed vegetables, and grains and feeds accounting for the majority.
Where does the US get its oil?
Saudi Arabia, the largest OPEC exporter, was the source of 7% of U.S. total petroleum imports and 8% of U.S. crude oil imports. Saudi Arabia is also the largest source of U.S. petroleum imports from Persian Gulf countries.
What country is similar to United States?
Canada is by far the most similar country to the United States. This is in part because they are both originally British colonies.