- 1 What are the top 5 countries we export to?
- 2 Which of the following region was the leading exporter of merchandise in 2011?
- 3 Which country has the most exports 2020?
- 4 What is the main export of India?
- 5 Who is the biggest importer in the world?
- 6 What is Mexico’s biggest export to us?
- 7 What was the value of trade between the three countries in 2012?
- 8 What is the most exported good in the world?
- 9 Who are the top 3 importers and exporters?
What are the top 5 countries we export to?
The Top Countries Exporting to the U.S.
- China. Tariffs between the U.S. and China has impacted trade between the two countries, and yet China remains the biggest exporter to the U.S., with goods totaling $382.1 billion year-to-date as of the end of October 2019.
- United Kingdom.
Which of the following region was the leading exporter of merchandise in 2011?
India had the fastest export growth among major traders in 2011, with shipments rising 16.1 per cent. Meanwhile, China had the second-fastest export growth of any major economy at 9.3 per cent.
Which country has the most exports 2020?
1. China. China is the world’s largest and top exporting country.
What is the main export of India?
India’s major exports included petroleum products, gems and jewelry, and drug formulations. Additionally, the value of the various types of machinery India exported was valued at over 29 billion U.S. dollars. Other major exports include spices, tea, coffee, tobacco in agriculture, along with iron and steel.
Who is the biggest importer in the world?
In 2019, the U.S. were the leading import country in the world with an import value of about 2.57 trillion US dollars. Import and export are generally important pillars of a country’s economy.
What is Mexico’s biggest export to us?
Mexico is the largest exporter of beer to the United States, with more than 360 million cases of Mexican beer entering the country by the end of the year, according to the Beer Institute, an American trade group.
What was the value of trade between the three countries in 2012?
The trade value was $1.1 trillion.
What is the most exported good in the world?
The 10 Most Exported Products in the World
- Cars ($699.8 billion)
- Crude oil ($655.3 billion)
- Integrated circuits, microassemblies ($531.9 billion)
- Phone system devices ($509.1 billion)
- Processed petroleum oils ($499.2 billion)
- Auto parts and accessories ($361.9 billion)
- Gold (unwrought) ($327.6 billion)
Who are the top 3 importers and exporters?
The United States, Germany, China, and Japan are the world’s largest importers and, consequently, the world’s largest economies. In recent years Germany overtook the traditional position of the world’s largest exporter held by the United States over the last 50 years.