- 1 What are the major imports and exports of the United States?
- 2 Who does the United States trade with?
- 3 What food does the US import?
- 4 What is the United States #1 import?
- 5 Who is America’s biggest trading partner?
- 6 Who is China’s biggest trade partner?
- 7 Does US import meat from China?
- 8 What US foods come from China?
- 9 Where does US get most of its food?
- 10 What all does the US import?
- 11 What are the top 3 exports of the United States?
What are the major imports and exports of the United States?
What are the U.S. Imports and Exports?
- Machinery (including computers and hardware) – $213.1 billion.
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $189.9 billion.
- Electrical machinery and equipment – $176.1 billion.
- Aircraft and spacecraft – $139.1 billion.
- Vehicles and automobiles – $130.6 billion.
Who does the United States trade with?
The top five suppliers of U.S. goods imports in 2019 were: China ($452 billion), Mexico ($358 billion), Canada ($319 billion), Japan ($144 billion), and Germany ($128 billion). U.S. goods imports from the European Union 27 were $515 billion. The United States is the largest services exporter in the world.
What food does the US import?
United States agriculture imports total $127.6 billion with coffee and cocoa, fresh and processed vegetables, and grains and feeds accounting for the majority.
What is the United States #1 import?
Imports: The top imports of United States are Cars ($178B), Crude Petroleum ($123B), Computers ($81.9B), Broadcasting Equipment ($81.8B), and Packaged Medicaments ($79.5B), importing mostly from China ($429B), Mexico ($361B), Canada ($314B), Japan ($134B), and Germany ($131B).
Who is America’s biggest trading partner?
China, Canada and Mexico are the country’s largest trading partners, accounting for nearly $1.9 trillion worth of imports and exports.
Who is China’s biggest trade partner?
At $20.49 trillion, the United States boasts the largest economy in the world and is China’s largest trading partner. Last year, the total value of bilateral trade between the two countries was $737.1 billion, with U.S. imports from China valued at $557.9 billion and U.S. exports to China valued at $179.3 billion.
Does US import meat from China?
The majority of the meat consumed in the US is not from China. The United States import its beef is mostly from Australia, followed by New Zealand, Canada, and Mexico. In the last decade, China was responsible for about 90% of vitamin C that was consumed in the United States.
What US foods come from China?
Corn is the most produced food commodity in China followed by rice and fresh vegetables. China produces more than 100 million tons of 5 food commodities: corn, rice, vegetables, wheat & sugar cane. Pork is the most produced animal protein followed by chicken and beef. Pork is the 10th most produced food in China.
Where does US get most of its food?
In 2019, the top partner countries from which United States Imports Food Products include Canada, Mexico, France, Italy and Singapore.
What all does the US import?
List of imports of the United States
- Automotive vehicles, parts, and engines decreased $65.2 billion. Passenger cars decreased $33.4 billion.
- Industrial supplies and materials decreased $42.3 billion. Crude oil decreased $50.2 billion.
- Capital goods decreased $31.2 billion.
What are the top 3 exports of the United States?
United States Top 10 Exports America’s biggest export products by value in 2020 were refined petroleum oil, crude oil, cars, electronic integrated circuits and petroleum gases. In aggregate, those major exports account for 16.4% of overall exports sales from the United States.