- 1 Which country was the largest exporter of the world in 2012?
- 2 Which country is largest exporter?
- 3 What are the top 5 exporting countries?
- 4 Which country is the biggest exporter in the world 2020?
- 5 Who is the world’s largest importer?
- 6 Which country is the largest exporter of sugar?
- 7 What is the most exported good in the world?
Which country was the largest exporter of the world in 2012?
In 2012 top Exporting countries were China, United States, Germany, Japan and France.
Which country is largest exporter?
China has been the largest exporter of goods in the world since 2009. 1 Official estimates suggest the country’s total exports amounted to $2.641 trillion in 2019.
What are the top 5 exporting countries?
The top 10 export countries are China, United States, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Hong Kong, South Korea, Italy, France and Belgium. Collectively, those leading exports-based economies represent over half (52.3%) of total exports by value from all countries.
Which country is the biggest exporter in the world 2020?
China. Aside from the European Union, China is the world’s largest exporter.
Who is the world’s largest importer?
In 2019, the U.S. were the leading import country in the world with an import value of about 2.57 trillion US dollars. Import and export are generally important pillars of a country’s economy.
Which country is the largest exporter of sugar?
Brazil has the highest export volume of sugar of any country, at 32.15 million metric tons as of 2020/2021. The second largest sugar exporter, Thailand, had significantly less export volume compared to Brazil, at about 7.3 million metric tons of sugar that year.
What is the most exported good in the world?
The 10 Most Exported Products in the World
- Cars ($699.8 billion)
- Crude oil ($655.3 billion)
- Integrated circuits, microassemblies ($531.9 billion)
- Phone system devices ($509.1 billion)
- Processed petroleum oils ($499.2 billion)
- Auto parts and accessories ($361.9 billion)
- Gold (unwrought) ($327.6 billion)