- 1 Which country is the greatest importer of our exports?
- 2 Who is the largest exporter?
- 3 Which country is No 1 in beef export?
- 4 What are the top 5 imports?
- 5 What 5 countries do we import the most from?
- 6 What is India’s biggest import?
- 7 What is the main export of India?
- 8 What does India export to USA?
Which country is the greatest importer of our exports?
Texas ranked first with exports valued at 301 billion U.S. dollars. As far as the global imports are concerned, the United States was the leading country as of 2019, with an import value of about 2.6 trillion U.S. dollars.
Who is the largest exporter?
China has been the largest exporter of goods in the world since 2009. 1 Official estimates suggest the country’s total exports amounted to $2.641 trillion in 2019. 2 In 2013, China became the largest trading nation in the world. 1 The United States previously held that position.
Which country is No 1 in beef export?
Brazil was the largest beef exporter in the world in 2020 followed by Australia, the United States, India and Argentina. (Beef exports in India include carabeef). Seven (7) countries exported more than 1 billion pounds of beef in 2020: Brazil, Australia, the United States, India, Argentina, New Zealand and Canada.
What are the top 5 imports?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.
- Furniture, Lighting, and Signs – $72.1 billion.
- Plastics – $61.9 billion.
- Gems and precious metals – $60.8 billion.
- Organic chemicals – $54.6 billion.
What 5 countries do we import the most from?
The top five suppliers of U.S. goods imports in 2019 were: China ($452 billion), Mexico ($358 billion), Canada ($319 billion), Japan ($144 billion), and Germany ($128 billion). U.S. goods imports from the European Union 27 were $515 billion. The United States is the largest services exporter in the world.
What is India’s biggest import?
- Mineral fuels including oil: US$104.4 billion (28.4% of total imports)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $42.9 billion (11.7%)
- Gems, precious metals: $41 billion (11.2%)
- Machinery including computers: $35.2 billion (9.6%)
- Organic chemicals: $18.2 billion (4.9%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $12 billion (3.3%)
What is the main export of India?
India’s major exports included petroleum products, gems and jewelry, and drug formulations. Additionally, the value of the various types of machinery India exported was valued at over 29 billion U.S. dollars. Other major exports include spices, tea, coffee, tobacco in agriculture, along with iron and steel.
What does India export to USA?
The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2019 were: mineral fuels ($8.2 billion), precious metal and stone (diamonds) ($6.4 billion), aircraft ($2.8 billion), machinery ($2.4 billion), and organic chemicals ($1.9 billion).