- 1 What are the top 5 exporting countries?
- 2 Which country is the biggest exporter in the world 2020?
- 3 What country produces the most items?
- 4 Who is largest exporter of rice?
- 5 Who is the world’s largest importer?
- 6 What country imports the most food?
- 7 What is the most exported good in the world?
- 8 Which country exports the most sugar?
- 9 Which country has most beautiful girls?
What are the top 5 exporting countries?
The top 10 export countries are China, United States, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Hong Kong, South Korea, Italy, France and Belgium. Collectively, those leading exports-based economies represent over half (52.3%) of total exports by value from all countries.
Which country is the biggest exporter in the world 2020?
China. Aside from the European Union, China is the world’s largest exporter.
What country produces the most items?
China leads the world in terms of manufacturing output, with over $2.01 trillion in output (see Table 1). This is followed by the United States ($1.867 trillion), Japan ($1.063 trillion), Germany ($700 billion), and South Korea ($372 billion).
Who is largest exporter of rice?
In a data released by the Bangkok based Thai Rice Exporters Association, India has beaten Thailand to become the largest exporter of rice in the world.
Who is the world’s largest importer?
In 2019, the U.S. were the leading import country in the world with an import value of about 2.57 trillion US dollars. Import and export are generally important pillars of a country’s economy.
What country imports the most food?
The United States, being one of the world’s largest economies, imports a total of $133 billion USD worth of food and food products, followed by China at $105.26 billion USD, Germany at $98.90 billion USD, Japan at $68.86 billion USD, the United Kingdom at $66.54 billion USD, the Netherlands at $64.38 billion USD,
What is the most exported good in the world?
The 10 Most Exported Products in the World
- Cars ($699.8 billion)
- Crude oil ($655.3 billion)
- Integrated circuits, microassemblies ($531.9 billion)
- Phone system devices ($509.1 billion)
- Processed petroleum oils ($499.2 billion)
- Auto parts and accessories ($361.9 billion)
- Gold (unwrought) ($327.6 billion)
Which country exports the most sugar?
Brazil has the highest export volume of sugar of any country, at 32.15 million metric tons as of 2020/2021. The second largest sugar exporter, Thailand, had significantly less export volume compared to Brazil, at about 7.3 million metric tons of sugar that year.
Which country has most beautiful girls?
Women of These Countries are the Most Beautiful in the World
- Turkey. Meryem Uzerli, Actress.
- Brazil. Alinne Moraes, Actress.
- France. Louise Bourgoin, TV Actor Model.
- Russia. Maria Sharapova, Tennis Player.
- Italy. Monica Bellucci, Model.
- India. Priyanka Chopra, Actor & Model.