- 1 Which country is the second largest exporter of garments?
- 2 Which country is the largest exporter of garments?
- 3 Which country is best for garments?
- 4 Which country is famous for shoes?
- 5 Which country has the best jeans?
- 6 Which state is largest exporter in India?
- 7 What is India’s biggest import?
- 8 What is India’s main export?
Which country is the second largest exporter of garments?
By maintaining a persistent growth in most of the years in last decade, Vietnam crossed Bangladesh to become the second largest clothing exporter globally in 2020.
Which country is the largest exporter of garments?
In 2019, China was the top ranked global textile exporter with a value of approximately 120 billion U.S. dollars. Textiles can refer to the materials used in clothing production, as well as the finished garments.
Which country is best for garments?
Top Garment Manufacturing Countries in the World
- China. The Chinese garments industry is the largest manufacturer as well as exporter in the world since 1993.
- United States of America.
Which country is famous for shoes?
China was the world’s leading producer of footwear in 2019, with a total of approximately 13.5 billion pairs of shoes produced. China, India, Vietnam, and Indonesia are leaders in footwear production, which highlights the domination of the Asia Pacific (APAC) region in this industry.
Which country has the best jeans?
Japan Makes The World’s Best Denim. The most desirable denim is coming out of Japan, and for a good reason…they care more.
Which state is largest exporter in India?
1. Maharashtra: Maharashtra is amongst the top exporting states in India. The total exporting percentage counts to about 22.3% from India.
What is India’s biggest import?
- Mineral fuels including oil: US$104.4 billion (28.4% of total imports)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $42.9 billion (11.7%)
- Gems, precious metals: $41 billion (11.2%)
- Machinery including computers: $35.2 billion (9.6%)
- Organic chemicals: $18.2 billion (4.9%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $12 billion (3.3%)
What is India’s main export?
Exports: The top exports of India are Refined Petroleum ($39.2B), Diamonds ($22.5B), Packaged Medicaments ($15.8B), Jewellery ($14.1B), and Cars ($7.15B), exporting mostly to United States ($55.3B), United Arab Emirates ($28.6B), China ($17.4B), Hong Kong ($11.5B), and Singapore ($9.53B).