- 1 How do I export from refined storage?
- 2 Does simple storage network work with colossal chest?
- 3 How do you import liquid into refined storage?
- 4 How do I use refined storage patterns?
- 5 How do I use autocraft with refined storage?
- 6 How do you power a refined storage controller?
- 7 What version is skyfactory4?
How do I export from refined storage?
If you want to get items out of your storage network, use an Exporter and connect it to an inventory where you want to export to. Configure the filter slots of the Exporter to the items you want to export.
Does simple storage network work with colossal chest?
It works with a normal chest but just doesnt connect with the colossal.
How do you import liquid into refined storage?
Click a fluid container (like a filled bucket) in the “Out” slot to configure the output fluid. Use left or right click on the fluid to change the mB amount. Use shift to clear the fluid slot. You can also interact with the output tank by using pipes from other mods.
How do I use refined storage patterns?
- Start by having a working Refined Storage setup.
- Make some Patterns and put them in the pattern slot as illustrated.
- Put a piece of Oak Wood in the crafting grid.
- Click the Create Pattern button.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the pattern.
- Place your pattern in a Crafter.
How do I use autocraft with refined storage?
You can do this by clicking on the item you want to autocraft. If the item is already available and you want to request more of that item, you can use the CTRL + SHIFT key combination to open the crafting window. When requesting an item, Refined Storage will first ask how many of that item you want to craft.
How do you power a refined storage controller?
The Controller accepts Redstone Flux and Forge Energy power supplies. Right-clicking the Controller will open the GUI that displays all connected devices and the level of power usage. As with most Refined Storage devices, it can be disabled or enabled via Redstone if configured to do so.
What version is skyfactory4?
Skyfactory 4 is a modpack for version 1.12. 2, loaded with sorcery, automation, and featuring a wide variety of food mods. There are so many mods in this, clocking in at 204 mods, this is sure to keep you and your buddies busy for a long while.