- 1 How do I play a.PSV file?
- 2 How do I use PSV saves?
- 3 How do I convert PSV files to PS2?
- 4 What is PSV format?
- 5 How do I decode a PSV file?
- 6 Where are PCSX2 saves located?
- 7 How do I transfer PS2 saves to PC?
- 8 How do I convert PS2 saves?
- 9 How do I use PS2 Save Builder?
- 10 How do I use cheats on PCSX2?
- 11 How do I make PCSX2 full screen?
- 12 How do I use Codebreaker on PCSX2?
How do I play a.PSV file?
You can manipulate PSV files using PSV Exporter and PS2 Save Builder. First, you can extract files from a PSV file using PSV Exporter. Then, you can import the extracted files into PS2 Save Builder for conversion into another format, such as the Code Breaker. CBS format.
How do I use PSV saves?
Open the program,click on the first icon or File=>Open PSV and select your PSV save. You’ll find some files inside. Click on the third icon(all) or File=>Export All Files=>choose where to be extracted(for example on your desktop)and click ok.
How do I convert PSV files to PS2?
Start up PSV Exporter and load the. PSV file you wish to convert. Now choose the Extract All Files menu item and select a folder to save to. This is a common question and to do it you will need the following tools:
- PSV Exporter.
- PS2 Save Builder.
- PS2 Save Converter (optional, only needed for. psu converion)
What is PSV format?
PSV files are save files used by Playstation 3 when playing, saving and loading data from a game intended for Playstation 2. To view and manage file in the PSV format, the program PSV exporter may be used to extract such files.
How do I decode a PSV file?
- Download PS Offline Player.
- Log into your account.
- Search for video and download it.
- Open the executable and set the paths. ( Default path of PS Offline Player is %localappdata%P%$*&#^ght)
- Wait for the decoder to complete.
Where are PCSX2 saves located?
Memory cards are in the memcards folder,save states are in the sstates folder.
How do I transfer PS2 saves to PC?
Format the flash drive so it will copy from your PS2’s memory card. Plug the drive into your computer and run a format tool. Select the “FAT” or “FAT 16 File System,” check off “Quick Format” and click “Start.” Insert the software disk into the PS2 console and plug the flash drive into one of its USB ports.
How do I convert PS2 saves?
Guide made using PCSX2 save games 2º – Open the file Mcd001 located inside the folder Memcards, Select the save game and click to export, it will be created a file. psu. 4º – Open the save game with extension. psu, select all the files and click on extract, it will be converted to a standard PS2 save game format.
How do I use PS2 Save Builder?
PS2 PS2 Save Builder by Vector 0.8x
- Click on the first letter of the title you want.
- Scroll down the list until you found the game you want.
- Click on “Save” in the right.
- Find the game save you want, and click on “Save Game File”
- And it should download automatically.
How do I use cheats on PCSX2?
On the left hand side input your Codebreaker/Gameshark/Action Replay codes and hit convert. On the right you will see the converted results. Once you have ported your codes into your pnatch file, hit save, make sure “ cheats enabled” is selected in PCSX2 and run your game, and enjoy your codes!
How do I make PCSX2 full screen?
PCSX2 can run in full screen. To get full screen, double click the game window, or press alt-enter, or config -> emulation settings -> GS window -> check “default to fullscreen “.
How do I use Codebreaker on PCSX2?
Use Code Breaker with PCSX2
- Load up Code Breaker(disc or ISO)
- Select cheats.
- In PCSX2 swap out the DVD or select the ISO and choose “Swap Disc”.
- In Code Breaker select “Start Game” and hit X to start the game with your cheats.