- 1 What are the top 5 countries we export to?
- 2 Who is the largest exporter in 2020?
- 3 Who is the biggest importer in the world?
- 4 What is the most exported good in the world?
- 5 Which country exports the most food 2020?
- 6 What country imports the most food?
- 7 What country does Australia trade with the most?
- 8 Which country buys the most weapons?
What are the top 5 countries we export to?
The Top Countries Exporting to the U.S.
- China. Tariffs between the U.S. and China has impacted trade between the two countries, and yet China remains the biggest exporter to the U.S., with goods totaling $382.1 billion year-to-date as of the end of October 2019.
- United Kingdom.
Who is the largest exporter in 2020?
Not only is China the world’s largest exporter, but it is also the largest trading nation in terms of its net balance of trade.
Who is the biggest importer in the world?
In 2019, the U.S. were the leading import country in the world with an import value of about 2.57 trillion US dollars. Import and export are generally important pillars of a country’s economy.
What is the most exported good in the world?
The 10 Most Exported Products in the World
- Cars ($699.8 billion)
- Crude oil ($655.3 billion)
- Integrated circuits, microassemblies ($531.9 billion)
- Phone system devices ($509.1 billion)
- Processed petroleum oils ($499.2 billion)
- Auto parts and accessories ($361.9 billion)
- Gold (unwrought) ($327.6 billion)
Which country exports the most food 2020?
After the United States, Germany exports the most food. The main exports from Germany include sugar beets, milk, wheat, and potatoes. The main country destinations are the United States, France, the United Kingdom, and China. After Germany, the United Kingdom is the next biggest food exporter.
What country imports the most food?
The United States, being one of the world’s largest economies, imports a total of $133 billion USD worth of food and food products, followed by China at $105.26 billion USD, Germany at $98.90 billion USD, Japan at $68.86 billion USD, the United Kingdom at $66.54 billion USD, the Netherlands at $64.38 billion USD,
What country does Australia trade with the most?
China, Japan, the United States and the Republic of Korea are now Australia’s largest trading partners.
Which country buys the most weapons?
The US has increased its global share of arms exports to 37% during the last five years, according to a Sweden-based research institute.