- 1 How does the Exporter work refined storage?
- 2 How do you import liquid into refined storage?
- 3 How do I use autocraft with refined storage?
- 4 How do I use refined storage patterns?
- 5 How do you filter refined storage?
- 6 How do you power a refined storage controller?
- 7 Can you pipe items into refined storage?
- 8 Can you have multiple disk drives refined storage?
- 9 What does refined storage Do?
How does the Exporter work refined storage?
The Exporter extracts items or fluids from the storage network and inserts it in the inventory or tank in front of it. Before being able to export anything, the player has to choose the items or fluids to export. The chosen items can be configured to be NBT or damage sensitive.
How do you import liquid into refined storage?
Click a fluid container (like a filled bucket) in the “Out” slot to configure the output fluid. Use left or right click on the fluid to change the mB amount. Use shift to clear the fluid slot. You can also interact with the output tank by using pipes from other mods.
How do I use autocraft with refined storage?
You can do this by clicking on the item you want to autocraft. If the item is already available and you want to request more of that item, you can use the CTRL + SHIFT key combination to open the crafting window. When requesting an item, Refined Storage will first ask how many of that item you want to craft.
How do I use refined storage patterns?
- Start by having a working Refined Storage setup.
- Make some Patterns and put them in the pattern slot as illustrated.
- Put a piece of Oak Wood in the crafting grid.
- Click the Create Pattern button.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the pattern.
- Place your pattern in a Crafter.
How do you filter refined storage?
The Filter is an item that can be used in any Grid. In the Filter’s GUI, which can be opened by pressing right click while holding the filter in hand, the player can specify which items and fluids can be visible.
How do you power a refined storage controller?
The Controller accepts Redstone Flux and Forge Energy power supplies. Right-clicking the Controller will open the GUI that displays all connected devices and the level of power usage. As with most Refined Storage devices, it can be disabled or enabled via Redstone if configured to do so.
Can you pipe items into refined storage?
These items can be piped out through a piping system from another mod, hoppers, etc. It can be configured to be NBT or damage sensitive.
Can you have multiple disk drives refined storage?
The Disk Drive holds any combination of to eight Storage Disks or Fluid Storage Disks. Using the configuration options in the GUI, the player can adjust the priority of the Disk Drive, whitelist and blacklist certain items and fluids by type, NBT, damage or Ore Diction and also void excess items.
What does refined storage Do?
Refined Storage is a mod created by raoulvdberge with art by CyanideX and contributions from Way2muchnoise. It adds various blocks and items used for network-based, digital storage and management of items and fluids, inspired by Applied Energistics.