- 1 Which country in Asia produces much pollution?
- 2 What is the dirtiest country?
- 3 Which country has cleanest air?
- 4 Why is East Asia so rich?
- 5 Which country exports the most 2020?
- 6 What is the main export of Southeast Asia?
- 7 Which country has no pollution?
- 8 What is the most beautiful country in the world?
- 9 Is India the dirtiest country?
- 10 Where is the freshest air on Earth?
Which country in Asia produces much pollution?
1. China (30%) The world’s most populated country has an enormous export market, which has seen its industry grow to become a serious danger to the planet.
What is the dirtiest country?
Bangladesh had an average PM2. 5 concentration of 77.1 micrograms per cubic meter of air (µg/m3) in 2020, making it the most polluted country in the world.
Which country has cleanest air?
Countries Which Have The Cleanest Air
- Canada. Canada is the biggest country in the least of a country with clean air.
- Finland. The country is located in Northern Europe and is neighbour to Sweden and Norway.
- Brunei. Brunei is the only Asian country is the list.
Why is East Asia so rich?
Major growth factors have ranged from favorable political and legal environments for industry and commerce, through abundant natural resources, to plentiful supplies of relatively low-cost, skilled, and adaptable labor. The region’s economic success has led the World Bank to dub it an East Asian Renaissance.
Which country exports the most 2020?
The value of exports of China amounted to almost 2.6 trillion U.S. dollars in 2020, which placed this country on place one in the ranking of countries with highest exports globally. The value of goods exported from China almost doubled between 2009 and 2014.
What is the main export of Southeast Asia?
Leading categories include: tropical oils ($1.7 billion), tree nuts ($1.3 billion), rubber & allied products ($1.3 billion), processed fruit & vegetables ($755 million), and rice ($658 million).
Which country has no pollution?
1. Sweden. The least polluted country is Sweden with overall score of 2.8/10. The amount of carbon dioxide is 3.83 tonnes per capita per year, and the concentrations of PM2.
What is the most beautiful country in the world?
Italy is truly the world’s most beautiful country. It flaunts the most inspiring cultural treasures and magnificent scenery, which you cannot find anywhere in the world. Venice, Florence and Rome with their diverse architecture, Tuscany with its rolling hills, vineyards and snow-peaked mountains will mesmerize you.
Is India the dirtiest country?
NEW DELHI: India is the third-most polluted country in the world.
Where is the freshest air on Earth?
Puerto Rico, an unincorporated territory of the United States, has the cleanest air in the world, followed by the French territory of New Caledonia in the Pacific Ocean with the territory of the US Virgin Islands in third.