- 1 What is the US the largest exporter of?
- 2 What are the 5 top export states in the United States?
- 3 Where does the US get most of its exports?
- 4 Which state exports the most food?
- 5 What is the US largest export 2020?
- 6 What is America’s biggest import?
- 7 What is the top US import?
- 8 What is the United States number 1 export?
- 9 What is Wyoming’s biggest export?
- 10 Which country is the US largest trading partner?
What is the US the largest exporter of?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion.
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion.
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion.
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion.
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion.
What are the 5 top export states in the United States?
The top 5 export states in the United States ( Texas, California, New York, Louisiana, Illinois ) were responsible for almost half (42.6%) of all American exports by value in 2020.
Where does the US get most of its exports?
Canada was the largest purchaser of U.S. goods exports in 2019, accounting for 17.8 percent of total U.S. goods exports. The top five purchasers of U.S. goods exports in 2019 were: Canada ($292.6 billion), Mexico ($256.6 billion), China ($106.4 billion), Japan ($74.4 billion), and the United Kingdom ($69.1 billion).
Which state exports the most food?
California has remained the top export earnings State since 2000, with Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Nebraska, and Texas near the top of the list in any given year.
What is the US largest export 2020?
America’s biggest export products by value in 2020 were refined petroleum oil, crude oil, cars, electronic integrated circuits and petroleum gases. In aggregate, those major exports account for 16.4% of overall exports sales from the United States.
What is America’s biggest import?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Machinery (including computers and hardware) – $386.4 billion.
- Electrical machinery – $367.1 billion.
- Vehicles and automobiles – $306.7 billion.
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.
What is the top US import?
Imports: The top imports of United States are Cars ($178B), Crude Petroleum ($123B), Computers ($81.9B), Broadcasting Equipment ($81.8B), and Packaged Medicaments ($79.5B), importing mostly from China ($429B), Mexico ($361B), Canada ($314B), Japan ($134B), and Germany ($131B).
What is the United States number 1 export?
All figures are based are on U.S. Census Bureau data for 2017. Transportation equipment was the top commodity exported by the US last year, accounting for almost 18% of the country’s total exports. This category includes aerospace products and parts, motor vehicles, railroad stock, and ships and boats.
What is Wyoming’s biggest export?
The state’s largest manufacturing export category is chemicals, which accounted for $1.1 billion of Wyoming’s total goods exports in 2018.
Which country is the US largest trading partner?
China, Canada and Mexico are the country’s largest trading partners, accounting for nearly $1.9 trillion worth of imports and exports.