Who is the biggest exporter in the world 2020?
China. Aside from the European Union, China is the world’s largest exporter.
Who is the leading importer in the world?
In 2019, the U.S. were the leading import country in the world with an import value of about 2.57 trillion US dollars.
What 5 countries do we import the most from?
The top five suppliers of U.S. goods imports in 2019 were: China ($452 billion), Mexico ($358 billion), Canada ($319 billion), Japan ($144 billion), and Germany ($128 billion). U.S. goods imports from the European Union 27 were $515 billion. The United States is the largest services exporter in the world.
Which country has the most exports 2020?
1. China. China is the world’s largest and top exporting country.
Which country exports the most food 2020?
After the United States, Germany exports the most food. The main exports from Germany include sugar beets, milk, wheat, and potatoes. The main country destinations are the United States, France, the United Kingdom, and China. After Germany, the United Kingdom is the next biggest food exporter.
What are the top 5 imports?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.
- Furniture, Lighting, and Signs – $72.1 billion.
- Plastics – $61.9 billion.
- Gems and precious metals – $60.8 billion.
- Organic chemicals – $54.6 billion.