What are the top 5 countries we export to?
The Top Countries Exporting to the U.S.
- China. Tariffs between the U.S. and China has impacted trade between the two countries, and yet China remains the biggest exporter to the U.S., with goods totaling $382.1 billion year-to-date as of the end of October 2019.
- United Kingdom.
Is the US the world’s largest importer and exporter?
The United States is the world’s largest trading nation, with over $5.6 trillion in exports and imports of goods and services in 2019.
Who is the biggest importer in the world?
In 2019, the U.S. were the leading import country in the world with an import value of about 2.57 trillion US dollars. Import and export are generally important pillars of a country’s economy.
Which country has the most exports 2020?
1. China. China is the world’s largest and top exporting country.
What country imports the most food?
The United States, being one of the world’s largest economies, imports a total of $133 billion USD worth of food and food products, followed by China at $105.26 billion USD, Germany at $98.90 billion USD, Japan at $68.86 billion USD, the United Kingdom at $66.54 billion USD, the Netherlands at $64.38 billion USD,
What are the top 5 imports?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.
- Furniture, Lighting, and Signs – $72.1 billion.
- Plastics – $61.9 billion.
- Gems and precious metals – $60.8 billion.
- Organic chemicals – $54.6 billion.
Which country imports the most alcohol?
The biggest importer of alcoholic beverages are the United States of America, followed by Russia and Germany. France and Spain complete the top five. Most of these countries are also among the top 5 of exporting alcoholic beverages: United Kingdom is leading here, followed by France, USA, Germany and Italy.