- 1 How does the Exporter work refined storage?
- 2 How do you import liquid into refined storage?
- 3 How do I extract from refined storage?
- 4 How do I use autocraft with refined storage?
- 5 Does extra storage work with refined storage?
- 6 How do I use refined storage patterns?
- 7 How do you power a refined storage controller?
How does the Exporter work refined storage?
The Exporter extracts items or fluids from the storage network and inserts it in the inventory or tank in front of it. Before being able to export anything, the player has to choose the items or fluids to export. The chosen items can be configured to be NBT or damage sensitive.
How do you import liquid into refined storage?
Click a fluid container (like a filled bucket) in the “Out” slot to configure the output fluid. Use left or right click on the fluid to change the mB amount. Use shift to clear the fluid slot. You can also interact with the output tank by using pipes from other mods.
How do I extract from refined storage?
If you want to get items out of your storage network, use an Exporter and connect it to an inventory where you want to export to. Configure the filter slots of the Exporter to the items you want to export.
How do I use autocraft with refined storage?
You can do this by clicking on the item you want to autocraft. If the item is already available and you want to request more of that item, you can use the CTRL + SHIFT key combination to open the crafting window. When requesting an item, Refined Storage will first ask how many of that item you want to craft.
Does extra storage work with refined storage?
Using an External Storage alongside other storages When you insert or extract an item from the storage network, Refined Storage will extract or insert from the storage with the highest priority first. Simply give a storage a higher priority than the other one, and Refined Storage will prioritize correctly.
How do I use refined storage patterns?
- Start by having a working Refined Storage setup.
- Make some Patterns and put them in the pattern slot as illustrated.
- Put a piece of Oak Wood in the crafting grid.
- Click the Create Pattern button.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the pattern.
- Place your pattern in a Crafter.
How do you power a refined storage controller?
The Controller accepts Redstone Flux and Forge Energy power supplies. Right-clicking the Controller will open the GUI that displays all connected devices and the level of power usage. As with most Refined Storage devices, it can be disabled or enabled via Redstone if configured to do so.