- 1 What are the top 5 countries we export to?
- 2 Who is the largest exporter in the world?
- 3 What are the top 3 imports of China?
- 4 Who is China’s biggest trading partners?
- 5 Which country exports the most food 2020?
- 6 Does US import meat from China?
- 7 What does US get from China?
- 8 What is China’s main religion?
What are the top 5 countries we export to?
The Top Countries Exporting to the U.S.
- China. Tariffs between the U.S. and China has impacted trade between the two countries, and yet China remains the biggest exporter to the U.S., with goods totaling $382.1 billion year-to-date as of the end of October 2019.
- United Kingdom.
Who is the largest exporter in the world?
China has been the largest exporter of goods in the world since 2009. 1 Official estimates suggest the country’s total exports amounted to $2.641 trillion in 2019.
What are the top 3 imports of China?
Imports: The top imports of China are Crude Petroleum ($204B), Integrated Circuits ($123B), Iron Ore ($83.1B), Petroleum Gas ($47.8B), and Cars ($43.1B), importing mostly from South Korea ($136B), Japan ($128B), Australia ($111B), Germany ($107B), and United States ($103B).
Who is China’s biggest trading partners?
The European Union and China are two of the biggest traders in the world. China is now the EU’s second-biggest trading partner behind the United States and the EU is China’s biggest trading partner.
Which country exports the most food 2020?
After the United States, Germany exports the most food. The main exports from Germany include sugar beets, milk, wheat, and potatoes. The main country destinations are the United States, France, the United Kingdom, and China. After Germany, the United Kingdom is the next biggest food exporter.
Does US import meat from China?
The majority of the meat consumed in the US is not from China. The United States import its beef is mostly from Australia, followed by New Zealand, Canada, and Mexico. In the last decade, China was responsible for about 90% of vitamin C that was consumed in the United States.
What does US get from China?
China is the leading supplier for every import category for the United States. Its top three import product categories are the same for the U.S. overall: Machinery & Electrical, followed by Miscellaneous, then Textiles.
What is China’s main religion?
China is a country with a great diversity of religious beliefs. The main religions are Buddhism, Taoism, Islam, Catholicism and Protestantism. Citizens of China may freely choose and express their religious beliefs, and make clear their religious affiliations.