- 1 How do I get a wholesale dealers license in Arizona?
- 2 How do you become a wholesale on a car?
- 3 How much does it cost to get a dealers license in Arizona?
- 4 Do you need a sales license to sell cars in Arizona?
- 5 How many cars can I sell in Arizona without a dealers license?
- 6 Can I use my old license plate on my new car in AZ?
- 7 How much does a car wholesaler make?
- 8 Can a wholesale dealer buy from the public?
- 9 What is the difference between a used car dealer and a wholesaler?
- 10 Is car flipping profitable?
- 11 What is Curbstoning?
- 12 How long do you have to return a car in Arizona?
- 13 How many cars can you own in Arizona?
- 14 How many cars can you have in your name in AZ?
- 15 How long does it take to get license plates after buying a car in AZ?
How do I get a wholesale dealers license in Arizona?
Arizona Auto Dealer License Guide
- Submit Criminal Record Check and Fingerprinting.
- Obtain a Permanent Business Location.
- Obtain Your Auto Dealer Bond.
- Compile Additional Documents.
- Submit Your Dealer License Application.
How do you become a wholesale on a car?
Download our FREE e-book guide for full information on how to become an auto dealer!
- #1 Get a state business registration.
- #2 Find a location for your dealership and have it approved (if applicable)
- #3 Complete your wholesale dealer license application.
- #4 Submit your application and pay fees.
- How much does the bond cost?
How much does it cost to get a dealers license in Arizona?
The dealer license fee is $100. For each additional office in the same county, you need to pay another $50. The application filing fee is $15, while the background check fee is $22 for each person. Learn more about how to get licensed and start your auto dealership in Arizona by downloading our FREE ebook guide!
Do you need a sales license to sell cars in Arizona?
An Arizona Car Dealer License is required by the Arizona Department of Transportation for companies and individuals who sell or offer for sale a certain number of vehicles in a given year.
How many cars can I sell in Arizona without a dealers license?
According to Arizona law, an individual may sell only up to six vehicles in a continuous 12-month time period without a dealer’s license. A licensed new, used or public consignment auction motor vehicle dealer is authorized by Arizona law to buy, sell or auction motor vehicles as its regular business.
Can I use my old license plate on my new car in AZ?
The Arizona Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Division is reminding motorists that you don’t need to return an old license plate to the MVD. In that case, the law requires a vehicle owner to get a new plate,” she noted.
How much does a car wholesaler make?
Its common to make $100 – $300 a car. Top guys move 20-30 cars a week.
Can a wholesale dealer buy from the public?
Wholesale. A wholesale dealer license allows you to buy from private parties, at the dealer auctions, and from other dealers directly. Wholesale dealers cannot sell directly to the public. There are some additional wholesale dealer sales options and business models which we cover in class.
What is the difference between a used car dealer and a wholesaler?
What is the difference between a Wholesale Dealer and a Retail Dealer? A Wholesaler may not sell vehicles to individuals. A Retail Auto Dealer License will allow you to not only buy and sell vehicles to other dealers, but will also allow you to sell vehicles to customers.
Is car flipping profitable?
Some people flip or restore just a few classic or exotic cars per year, but earn up to $30,000 per vehicle in profit alone. It doesn’t take long to earn a big income with those types of numbers.
What is Curbstoning?
Curbstoning is defined as the act of systematically selling or “flipping” vehicles while posing as a private seller. Curbstoning is regulated individually by state governments, and is considered illegal in most legislatures.
How long do you have to return a car in Arizona?
Arizona law does not require dealers to give used car buyers a three-day right to cancel. The right to return the car in a few days for a refund exists only if the dealer grants this privilege to buyers. Please refer to your purchase agreement to read the dealer’s return policy.
How many cars can you own in Arizona?
According to state law, individuals may sell as many as six vehicles in a 12-month period without first obtaining dealer’s licenses.
How many cars can you have in your name in AZ?
There is no limit to how many cars you can buy or own at one time, and there is no limit on the number of cars that can be registered under your name. As long as you pay your taxes and have the appropriate insurance for all of your vehicles, you should be covered.
How long does it take to get license plates after buying a car in AZ?
If approved, the plate, tab and registration will be mailed to you within 4-6 weeks. Specialty plate orders will be mailed within 5 business days.